JPS Pharmaceutical 60th Anniversary - The Road to Our Dream -
Best use of the blessings of nature and contribution to human health and society
JPS Pharmaceutical offers pharmaceutical products based on the Eastern medicine theory that “aims to cure disease by pursuing physical harmony (balance) in sick persons according to providence that human beings are one with nature and need nature to be alive”, in the context of oriental medicine concept.
Hoping that everyone can live healthy and happy life, we are committing to contribute to your daily life further by continuously offering high-quality, reliable products and service which have been collectively developed by enthusiastic spirit and effort of our colleagues.
Our Quality Policy
JPS Pharmaceutical CO., LTD contributes to people’s healthy and prosperous lives and the future of medicine through the provision of high-quality pharmaceuticals.
- We construct and maintain our quality assurance regime in accordance with international standards, observe the requirements of laws and regulations, and practically implement appropriate manufacturing and quality management.
- We maintain appropriate product and knowledge management and high production technology capabilities and stably provide high quality pharmaceuticals.
- Based on our quality policy, we specify concrete and specific initiatives related to quality as organizational goals, raise awareness among and gain the understanding of all our employees on these and practically implement them.
- We periodically conduct quality audits and management reviews and realize continuous improvements to our pharmaceutical quality system.
- We seek to improve the skills of our employees through education and training.
JPS Pharmaceutical CO.,LTD
About JPS SDGs initiatives
JPS SDGs refers to our efforts toward a sustainable society through the manufacture and sale of Chinese herbal medicines (Kampo), based on our management philosophy of “Contributing to people's health and society by carefully utilizing the blessings of nature.” We have established the “JPS SDGs Compass” as a major framework in line with the concept of environment > society > company > individual.